Samstag, 31. Dezember 2011

Have a great start into the New Year!

Have a wonderful New Year!!


I hope we all discover some great new (or old) books in this brandnew wonderful year - which is waiting for us just around the corner.. 

That's it for this year on this blog - but I have some reviews waiting to be published.. 

Thank you all for following! - and thank you for leaving nice comments!

Yours

Irene

To the New Year!


~ I posted this one on my film blog before - but I simply love Paul Newman's expression here.. ~

2 Kommentare:

  1. Happy new year! I hope 2012 is one of your very best!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ha ha, Birdie! I certainly hope so, too! The same to you, love!! And: thank you so very, very much! May your 2012 at least as good as mine!! ;")

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")