So - yes, another challenge.. Makes three. :")This one is hosted by Brighton Blogger whose blog is Book after Book. The name of the challenge is LGBT Book Challenge 2011 - and I got to confess that I stumbled over LGBT because I did not know what this means. :") Well, now I know - and I am signing in. Here're the rules (I copied them from Brighton Blogger's Blog.):
- The challenge will run from January, 1st 2011 to December, 31st 2011
- Because I’m also completing another challenge, I’m not setting a goal. You can decide how many books you want to read during the year. Obviously: the more you read, the more prize draws you’ll be able to enter! See the section “Resources” below for some suggestions.
- What qualifies as LGBT reading? I will accept reviews of books whose author is LBGT, whose topic is LGBT and/or whose characters (even minor ones) are LGBT. Fiction and non-fiction titles are equally accepted.
- The challenge is open to bloggers and non bloggers alike.
- There will be monthly prizes for participants.
Brighton Blogger did not set a goal but I think I will be heading for at least 5 books - and hope that I'll be able to connect them with the other two challenges I am participating in.. :")
1. ASH by Malinda Lo (2009)
2. WITH BILLIE by Julia Blackburn (2005)
4. VALLEY OF THE DOLLS by Jacqueline Susann (1966)
DEMONGLASS (HEX HALL ; 2) by Rachel Hawkins (2011)
Yay, this is going to be a great year!!! :")