Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011

Forgotten treasures Challenge

Retroredux's Reviews is doing a challenge, which I could not resist:



"The goal of this challenge is to read and review (or just share a few thoughts on the book) books that are 25 years old or older. "

"The Rules:

Open to all-bloggers and non bloggers alike.

Open to all books-bought, loaned or ones you already own.

The only rule is on AGE. The books printing date must be at least 25 years old- 1986 or older please.

Level one- read 3 books 25+ years old or older

Level two-read 7 books 25+ years old or older

Bonus* Level three-read 25 books 25+ years old or older (all those who complete Level three will receive a nifty "Vintage Book Fan" award to post on their blog)"

- sounds like this one is made for me! Actually this is the first challenge I am going to participate in. Normally I don't like to read under pressure, so I am going to head for Level two. (And maybe I'll hit the Bonus Level..)

Read about more about it (& maybe sign in) here: Forgotten Treasures Challenge

8 Kommentare:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I would have loved to take part too but I have already taken up too many.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I just signed up! It's my fifth challegne for this year, so I'm going to have to slow down in signing up!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Irene-
    Thank you for joining my challenge! You have so many fascinating blogs. I also love all things retro (hence my name-LOL) Very nice to meet you and Welcome. I follow your blog now as well. Good Luck:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you very much, Misha! Good luck to you for all your challenges. :")

    Universe in Words, I am eager to know which you'll pick! ;")

    Retroredux, thank you (for the comment about my blogs AND following!!) Good luck to you, too! :")

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Good luck with this Challenge! It sounds so tempting! But I'm already doing 12--including my own Vintage Mystery Challenge--so I'm trying to resist any more.

    Happy New Year!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wow, Bev! 12 is really impressing! I am thinking about participating in your Vintage Mystery Challenge.. ;")

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. You should absolutely join in on the Vintage Mystery fun! Love to have you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Well, you called for it: I am going to join! :")

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")