Montag, 10. Januar 2011

Yay! I am going Brontë!!!

Whitney @ She is Too fond of Books (Louisa May Alcott quotet in a blog title? Has to be good? It is!!) comes up with an awesome challenge (and guess who is joining it..):

The Brontë Sisters Reading Challenge 2011

"Guidelines

The challenge runs from March 1 - August 31
In that time read/watch three Bronte related items (I was thinking one for each sister but it is completely up to you)
Cross-overs for other challenges are fine
You do not need a blog to participate
Please sign up in the comments"


Read all about it here!

Let me give a résumé:

YAY!!

8 Kommentare:

  1. This really has nothing to do with your post, but I've been meaning to tell you (or maybe I already have, and I've forgotten?) that my sister lives in Hannover.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Got an award waiting for you! http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-award-of-2011-im-stylin.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Awesome! Thanks so much for participating. Your post on the new movie helped me get in the mood :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Kathy: that's awesome! :") In what a small world we live..

    Bev: Thank you! :")

    Whitney: I THANK you! This is such an wonderful idea! :")

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Have you tried the BBC adaptation of Jane Eyre? Its fabulous. (Forgive me, I am mad on period drama as well as reading)...

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. AuntieWeaze: There is NOTHING to forgive at all!! You, dear lady, a visiting right now the blog of a BBC Period Drama Addict! ;")

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lol! My boys call my period drama's 'kissy films' and I have to watch them on the quiet.
    I visited the Bronte museum in Halifax once. Very enjoyable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh - the Brontë museum sounds great! "Kissy films" sounds ..uhm.. nice. ;")

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")