Montag, 7. Mai 2012

It's Monday - what are you reading?



This is part of a meme hosted by Book Journey.

The last book I finished was:


DUO (1934) by Colette 



Currently I am reading...

...with my book club:



EMMA (1815) by Jane Austen



...solely for myself



TAINTED GODDESSES : FEMALE FILM STARS OF THE THIRD REICH (1982)
by Cinzia Romani



...for myself (and partly my cats - because they enjoy when I read to them 
- and I enjoy having a purring audience..)



LE TOUTOUNIER (1939) by Colette 

It's the follow-up to DUO - I will do a double review on this two short novels.


Thank you all so very much for reading!

Have a lovely week!

Irene


2 Kommentare:

  1. You have some really intriguing titles...Hope you enjoy them all.

    Here's
    MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Laurel! I am.. :") Have a lovely week filled with good (or at least enjoyable) books!

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")