Montag, 11. Juni 2012

It's Monday - what are you reading?


This is part of a meme hosted by BOOKJOURNEY.


Here we go:


 The last book I finished reading was


THE NIGHT CIRCUS (2011) by Erin Morgenstern.



Then I posted some reviews about:



(an adorable lady who was so kind to visit this little corner of blogland! I was really overwhelmed!)




MERIDIAN (2009) by Amber Kizer (that's the German cover..)

and also 



THE HELP (2009) by Kathryn Stockett (that's the Polish cover above..)

(this one I reviewed on my film blog and talked a little bit about the film, too)


I am reading now for my "book club"


EMMA (1814) by Jane Austen

and for myself 



A STONE FOR DANNY FISHER (1952) by Harold Robbins

 I hope you all are enjoying a great week filled with
 good friends, good talks, good music, good films and good books!

Thank you very much for visiting!

Irene


4 Kommentare:

  1. Irene-- Your blog is stunning! Thank you for sharing your reading list. I definitely want to check out "A Stone for Danny Fisher." I haven't heard about it. Happy Reading!
    Rebecca @ thekeytothegate.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Rebecca! I hope you'll enjoy A STONE FOR DANNY FISHER.. Have a great time!

      Löschen
  2. Interested to hear your thoughts on The Night Circus; I personally loved it, though I know it wasn't a lot of readers' cup of tea. I've heard some interesting things about CeeCee Honeycutt- have you read anything by Sarah Addison Allen? I've devoured all of her books and am trying to find another author who writes similarly, and Hoffman's name has come up. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi! I think THE NIGHT CIRCUS was ok. Here is my review.. ;")

      Sarah Addison Allen's books I have not read yet - though they are all on my wishlist..

      I really recommend SAVING CEECEE HONEYCUTT - I adore that book! :")

      Well.. whatever you're going to read: I hope you'll enjoy it!

      Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment!

      Löschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")