Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2010

Read My Review: TV/Movie adaptations


A Trillian Books hosts Read my Review where you can share your - you might have guessed it - reviews. This time the topic is TV/Movie adaptations.

I picked MISHIEF by Charlotte Armstrong which was brought to the silver screen as DON'T BOTHER TO KNOCK. I did two reviews (one for the film and one for the book) so there are two links to reviews in this post.

It was the first review I did on this blog - so there was (and still is) much improvement possible - well, lets be honest: necessary. ;")

As you might know I am not only a nostalgic reader - I am obsessed with films (esp. the classics.) So you may look forward for a lot more filmrelated reviews than I did yet.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Very interesting. I've only read a couple of Charlotte Armstrong's books. One I loved (Lay On, MacDuff!) and one I didn't (The Chocolate Cobweb). I may have to check this one out.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for pointing out the mistake with my link to Trillian Books. I've put up a new link that should work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I never read anything by Charlotte Armstrong, but I might take a look at her work now!! :D
    I did one on Die Unendliche Geschichte, http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2010/12/review-die-unendliche-geschichte.html!!
    Have a nice week, I'm a new follower!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi, Universe in Words - a very warm welcome to you! :")

    Thank you for the link!

    Love,

    Frl. Irene

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")