Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010

"I want to thank my mother.." ;")

Bev (if I am right she is my one and only follower so far) awarded this blog with the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD! I mean: All over sudden this blog received an award. That's stunning. It is the first award I've ever received in blogzone. Now I feel pretty important. :")

And here it is:


Cute, isn't it?



With this award came some rules:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who awarded it along with a link to their blog.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.

3. Contact those bloggers and let them know they've been chosen.


So, now I have to name 15 blogs I like and I want to get an award.. That's very difficult, because the blogs have to be "recently discovered" - I think I'll start with this blogs - and maybe add some more later - btw they are in NO particular order:


1950s Unlimited - a lovely page with awesome posts..

Athyrium filix femina (The Lady Fern) - whose blog title is only one marvellous thing about this blog..

Bouquet of Tulle Roses - Jann finds awesome pics! And is a very sweet lady - as far as I can say..

Quote Mistress - a blog by Bev, which is really great

Hollywood Hobbies - Jen adores Ida Lupino. And so do I..

Ketty - just beautiful

She is too fond of books - Whitney has the marvellous Femme Fatale Friday! *yay* And she is a Janeite AND Bette Davis fan!! (!!!!!!)

Vintage Lesbian Project - a lovely lady with a lovely project

Vintage in a modern world - be sure to read the post about the Mad Hatter Tea Party!!! - Awesome!!




(wahaha! I L O V E that song!!) Thank you very much for the opportunity to post it!! ;")

7 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you for mentioning my blog! I think that's my first award ever, so thank you for thinking of me! I always enjoy your comments and appreciate your thoughts on my posts.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for the award! I love finding more vintage loving people AND book loving people too :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I was more than happy to give you the award. Your blog is quite lovely! And thanks for passing it back to my other blog...The Quote Mistress. My first award for that site (it's younger than My Reader's Block site.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you for thinking of me and for recently discovering my blog. Wow this is very thoughtful and much appreciated. I love your blog also. And congrats on getting this award also.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Congrats on your award and thank you very much for passing it on to me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Congrats! -und Vielen Dank!!!:D That's so kind of you! Ich kann ein bisschen Deutchs sprechen aber habe es seit lange nicht gebraucht.. Was that a load of rubbish?;) Have a wonderful weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")