Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

A coffee on my table and a book : Dogs

Tim Flach's DOGS -isn't this an amazing cover??

I don't own it - just stumbled over the cover and thougt: Wow! I want to share this!!


Other pictures from this awesome book :

I got to confess, that I like poodles more when they're looking more fluffy.. and not styled like this fella:



Hasn't this dog the most adorable face? (I am no fan of these dogs, but he is cute):



Amazing, eh? What a photo!


- I know there is a similar book about cats out there.. ;") -

Do you like coffee-table books?

And: Shall I go on and post about them in this way?

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love the photo's! They are great. Thanks for sharing them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The photos are amazing! I am not much into Coffee Table books but I do like to browse through them once in a while

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So - don't worry: I just corrected an error and the layout.. :")

    I thank you, AuntieWeaze for commenting! (and following this blog!! *yay*) Great that you enjoyed the photos, too! :")

    Misha, then I go on and browse through them for you too.. ;")

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congrats! I'm awarding you the Stylish Blogger award. To accept it go here:

    http://retroreduxsreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-book-blogger-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")