Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Most Inspiriational Characters

This is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.



Like every other Top Ten List I make this is no static list - ask me again in five minutes and there will be some other names on the list.. ;") So - like always in random order - here're the result of the Palfy-vote :


Books:


1. Sherlock Homes - brilliant man. 'Nough said.


2. Atticus Finch from TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD by Harper Lee - any questions left? ;")


3. Scout Finch from TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD by Harper Lee - this girl was - No: IS - so awesome! What a brave young lady - and what an honest character!

4. Tigger from THE HOUSE AT POOH CORNER by A.A. Milne - so carefree!


5. Miss Bates - the spinster from EMMA by Jane Austen


6. Luna Lovegood from HARRY POTTER by J.K.Rowlings - not afraid to be a "freak". ;")




Films/TV series:


7. Thelma from HEX - lesbian ghost - I love her and her style.


8. Sheldon, Leonard, Howard and Raj from THE BIG BANG THEORY - because it's cool to know Schrödinger's cat! ;")





The "real" world:


9. Jane Austen


10. Janis Joplin - my alltime inspiration.




And this is a bonus:

Mina & Lucy. My cats - because they show me every day that there are many small things I can enjoy - even if the day outside my flat was horrid. I love you, girls! - I am going to read this out loud for them - they have troubles spelling - well, I have this problem, too.. ;")


(yes - this is a washing baisin.)

7 Kommentare:

  1. Aww. Mina and Lucy are such cute inspirations. I feel the same way about my cats. They certainly have the right ideas about life.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hehehe you choose Tigger and I choose Pooh :)
    Fantastic list

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love that you have the guys from The Big Bang Theory on your list! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your list :D And your cats are so adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That is one darling picture of your cats. Love it! I, too am inspired by Luna Lovegood and several other Harry Potter characters but I completely forgot them when I made my list.

    -Anne
    My Head is Full of Books

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Great list! To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite book so Atticus made my list as well.

    Reading Lark's Top 10

    P.S. - I am a new follower.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Thank you all for commenting and visiting! :")

    Welcome, Andrea! :")

    Anne, yes some of them were/are inspiring. :")

    Kate, thank you! :") Especially for the comment on my cats! They are, aren't they? ;")

    Niole, soooo true!! :") Our kindest regards to your cats!! :")

    Daisy, I love THE BIG BANG THEORY - great that you like these guys, too! :")

    Birdie, Pooh was on the first "edition" of this list - he is a great philosopher! :")

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")