Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

Read My Review: New Beginnings


A Trillian Books hosts Read my Review where you can share your - you might have guessed it - reviews. This time the topic is New Beginnings.

I picked The Snake Pit because in the beginning of the book the heroine doesn't know where she is and has to start right from there - going back and for at the same time.

This is a book review I did on my film blog - so the film and the leading lady are mentioned in this one, too. It was my first post there - so again: pretty much room for improvements. But the book is still one of the most awesome I've ever read!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Just went and checked out your review. I think it's very good for one of your first ones! Very interesting story line. I've not read the book or seen the movie on this one.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you! *blush*

    The book is amazing! And the film is very good, too. (well, I am a fan of Olivia de Havilland...) :")

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")