Samstag, 8. Januar 2011

Not only reading - Jane Eyre

I am just full of pleasant anticipation:


This year (in April for Germany -and as far as I could find outi n March in US) JANE EYRE will be released in cinema!! I love that story!!!




And it will come out with so many great actors:



Michael Fassbender - who I loved in so many films - e.g. Angel - and tv series ( I loved HEX)



Mia Wasikowska - who was great as Alice in Tim Burton's ALICE IN WONDERLAND (I am a huge afficionada - Tim Burton is one of my heroes..) and -that's a bit creepy: she looks similar to my mother at that age.. ;")



Jamie Bell - who is gifted as an actor and dancer. No dancing in NICKOLAS NICKLEBY - but have you seen him there??



Judi Dench - I love that Dame! (hihi, pardon the pun!)



Sally Hawkins - who is one of my favourited actrices of nowadays!







So - excuse me: I am going to dance along till April.. ;")

6 Kommentare:

  1. I am so excited about this movie! Mia Wasikowska will be perfect as Jane -- she's already got a gothic vibe to her. I can't wait until March.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am really excited for the movie! Jane Eyre is on of my favourite classics.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Misha, I concur your comment too. :")

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. haha I love Jamie Bell! (Nicholas Nickelby was amazing!)

    I will definitely have to check this out

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Natalie - I think there are some good perfomances by Jamie Bell ahead! Glad, that you liked Nicholas Nickelby, too!! :") I hope you'll post about the film in your blog then!

    AntwortenLöschen

Every comment makes me happy - because than I know there is someone out there reading this! ;")

Thank you for commenting! I am reading every comment you'll make - and when I can think of an answer I will post it. ;")