Thank you sooo much! :")
As always in blogland there are some rules which go with the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. (which is in my opinion self-evident.)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
I am going to post these lists on my film blog too - because it was also awarded!! *Yay*
..hm.. Seven things about me.. Let's see:
1. I love silly old songs - and when I am happy I am going to sing them allday long! :")
2. I don't like cut flowers - they made me sad: standig on the table and dying.. *sniff*
3. I am highly anglophile.
4. I love forests - when I was a child I used to spend my days in a nearby forest. On the trees, under the bushes - it was magical and pure peace. I am feeling like that when I am in forests now. :") So: when I die my body is going to be burried in a forest cemetery.
5. I am fascinated by Jack the Ripper.
6. Last year I had two (!) dead birds on my balcony. One in summer and one not even two weeks ago - it died right before my eyes - that made me freak out because I wasn't able to help.
7. My favourite animals are: cats (no surprise in that..), sharks, sloths, wombats, all kind of corvid and butterflies. The German word for butterfly is Schmetterling - when I was a child I had problems spelling that and was used to say: Minkaminks. Well, it's almost the same word isn't it? ;")
This is the toughest part and the reason why it took me so long to accept the award, because I won't give this award to anyone just to come up with ten fellow bloggers.
10 recently discovered great bloggers :
1. A Polar Bear's Tale - great pictures and Aputsiaq is one of the nicest bloggers I know! (Oh - and she loves snow - like I do..) So: If you like art and every thing connected with snow: Please, visit her blog!
2. Book rat - this lady is amazingly creative - give her blog a try! It's great!
3. Stirred, straight up, with a twist - actually the most stylish blog I know!
4. For the vintage fashionista - it's all in the name, folks! :")
5. Doo Wop Dolly - just sooo cute!
6. I Pursuit Of My Inner Pin-Up - because Rapunzel is one of the most amiable ladies I know. :")
7. 50s time - because I love the "Apron Rrevolution" and this is an awesome project! ;")
8. The Vintage Housewife & her closet - yes, I like the 1950ies.. ;")
9. Vintage In A Modern World - this blog isn't a recent find - but I LOVE it! So, please visit Kate's lovely blog!
10. And a blogging - well, may I say- friend (??) is doing a brand new blog: These secrets are for you, dear..... - and it's - like her old blog - : Fabulous!
So, thanks again! I am feeling honoured! And now I am going to sing a happy song allday long: